Friday 13 April 2012

Priceless ± $0.00

So let me check my math here.

3 articles = $0.23
$0.23 = 23¢
23¢ = too small to request
too small to request = 0¢
0¢ = $0.00
$0.00 = 3 articles.
3 articles + time = experience
experience = priceless 
priceless ± $0.00

Well, I must admit it's much more difficult to get off of examiner than it is to sign up for it. Yes I only posted three articles in a month's time and had minimal page views, so it's obvious why I did not see any return. I've been doing an extensive amount of thinking about it and I've decided to leave examiner. I did learn quite a few things; but twenty three cents is a joke. I'm out. Site seems cold and vapid compared to this blog anyway (oh, how my mind twists things) and I keep thinking that I would have a lot more fun trying to get 'Ghost of the Android Market' out of the theoretical stage and actually start my reviewing of apps like I wanted to in the beginning.
What am I going to do with the three articles that I wrote for examiner?
When they finally let me leave the site, I am going to use them as examples of my work. That's the plan, at least.

In other news, I did get my other Rice Is My Friend Recipe posted:



That my friends is Macaroni & Mixings. Nice, simple dinner--healthy, gluten-free and tasty.

Next up I will be putting my recipe for pizza up. It is a work in progress for sure, but I am getting closer to perfecting that recipe. You never really realize how much you miss flour until you can't have it--like most things, I guess. I'll let you know when I get the recipe up.

I'm even pondering putting some of my poems up here. Talk about a multiple content site, apparently I am not going to just 'settle in' with any particular topic any time soon. When I do, I'll be sure to confine it to its respective page. ^.^

©reated by ŊetHerŊøte  

No comments:

Post a Comment