Tuesday 29 May 2012

The Power of Coriander

Took me a bit, but I finally snapped a good picture of some of the sprouts 'Kung-Pao-ing' out of the soil. Behold!


The opportunity to get this picture arose just after the Coriander/Cilantro Disaster, where--as you can see--not only were some seeds that had not sprouted overturned, some coriander seeds were still clinging to their little chartreuse cilantro souls.

This reminds me--upon realizing that Coriander and Cilantro are from the same plant by re-reading the sopping wet seed package, I shall reiterate here what I discovered there.


Cilantro = the leaves, good 
"...in Oriental, Mexican & Mediterranean dishes", 
and 
Coriander = the seeds that are good 
"...in sausages, marinades, curry powder & pastries."




©reated by ŊetHerŊøte 

No comments:

Post a Comment