Tuesday 17 July 2012

Immersed in Imagination

It has happened again.
There is nothing I can do.
It is not hopeless, but if I continue like this, my fate is inevitable.
My free time is being devoured by more than just frivolous things these days.
I have things to show for it.
Like my plants,
But the other main consumer of my time--aside from this blog, which I have found is the best writing exercise I have ever done--is my story. I keep calling it my book, but it's not yet--not exactly. I could talk about it until I am blue in the face, but I would rather post a new fresh picture of one of my tomato flowers for you and go and continue my trek of thoughts. 

I must go;
My characters need me!
(...Me to punish them and write all these insane things? Apparently. o.0)
...She says, being sure to finish all responsibilities before immersing self in imagination. Indeed.


Don't forget to create something everyday. Though it may not last, 

it can be well worth it.


...and I won't forget the promised plant picture.


...And then it starts to rain like hell.

THE PLANTS!
THE PLAAAAANTS!!
Are they well??
-dash!-

©reated by ŊetHerŊøte  


No comments:

Post a Comment